This is a past event.
Summer Bridge Math Program - Third Grade
June 20-August 3 | 3:00-3:50 PM (EDT) | Live-Online
Georgia Southern University’s Summer Bridge Math classes are offered in two different formats – a six-week schedule that offers two class sessions each week, and a three-week schedule that offers 4 sessions each week.
- Addition and subtraction through four digits
- Multiplication and division to three digits
- Word problems
- Foundations of algebra, including sequences and properties of operations
- Time, including reading clocks to the minute and solving time problems
- Measurement, including English and metric units of length, area, volume and weight
- Graphs, including bar graphs and line plots
- Essential characteristics of plane shapes and three-dimensional solids
- Perimeter and area of shapes
- Fractions to one-twelfth
Tuesday, June 20 at 3:00pm to 3:50pmVirtual Event