This is a past event.
Summer Bridge Math Program - Sixth Grade
June 20-August 3 | 6:00-6:50 PM (EDT) | Live-Online
Georgia Southern University’s Summer Bridge Math classes are offered in two different formats – a six-week schedule that offers two class sessions each week, and a three-week schedule that offers 4 sessions each week.
- Multiplication and division of decimals
- Number properties, including factors and multiples
- Multiplication and division of fractions and mixed numbers
- Ratios, proportions, rates, and percents
- Integers and absolute value
- Coordinate plane
- Equations and inequalities
- Exponents and scientific notation
- Areas of parallelograms and right triangles
- Volume and surface area of right rectangular prisms
- Measures of central tendency
Tuesday, June 20 at 6:00pm to 6:50pmVirtual Event