This is a past event.
Summer Bridge Math Program - Fifth Grade
June 20-August 3 | 3:00-3:50 PM (EDT) | Live-Online
Georgia Southern University’s Summer Bridge Math classes are offered in two different formats – a six-week schedule that offers two class sessions each week, and a three-week schedule that offers 4 sessions each week.
- Addition and subtraction through five digits, including decimals
- Multiplication and division to five digits, including decimals
- Word problems
- Foundations of algebra, including parentheses, brackets, and order of operations
- Measurement, including English and metric units of length, area, volume, and weight
- Unit conversions
- Time, including elapsed time problems
- Graphing points, horizontal, and vertical lines on a coordinate grid
- Angle measurement, area, and volume, including circle facts
- Fractions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of mixed numbers
Tuesday, June 20 at 3:00pm to 3:50pmVirtual Event