This is a past event.
Summer Bridge Math Program - Eighth Grade
June 20-August 3 | 2:00-2:50 PM (EDT) | Live-Online
Georgia Southern University’s Summer Bridge Math classes are offered in two different formats – a six-week schedule that offers two class sessions each week, and a three-week schedule that offers 4 sessions each week.
- Positive and negative exponents
- Scientific notation
- Square roots and cube roots
- Irrational numbers including decimal approximations and relative order
- Solving equations in one variable
- Linear equations including slope-intercept form and graphing
- Systems of two linear equations
- Rotation, reflection, and translation
- Congruent shapes
- Angle relationships
- The Pythagorean theorem
Tuesday, June 20 at 2:00pm to 2:50pmVirtual Event