Fundamentals of Digital Photography
Dates: March 12-28, 2019 | Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: 6–8 p.m.
The ideal participant is one who anticipates moving to digital single-lens reflex photography (DSLR). This class is open and accessible to beginning photographers with an interest in learning the craft. Because of the constant update and change in models, this is not a class for teaching you how to use your specific camera, but a general overview of the basic technology used. Please bring your camera and instruction booklet.
- Workshop 1 – The modern digital camera and its operation
- Workshop 2 – Lenses and their use in specific situations
- Workshop 3 – Controlling Exposure and flash photography
- Workshop 4 – Composition, balance and background
- Workshop 5 – Classic themes, camera supports, and travel
- Workshop 6 – Editing Software, printing and framing work
Benefits of the Course
Learning new techniques and getting an introduction to more complex
mediums of photography Learning different lenses and settings to enhance a specific photograph
Thursday, March 28 at 6:00pm to 8:00pm