Folio: Build a Learning Module
Using learning modules in Folio allows us to organize instructional content in our online courses.
Participants will be introduced to the basics of the Folio layout. Participants will also be instructed on how to upload content to their course, create HTML pages and link content to the learning modules.
* Review the basics of Folio Layout (adding banners/images)
* User Profile: Profile Settings, Notifications, and Account Settings (Dyslexia setting)
* Upload content files to the Manage Files area
* Add modules and tools using the Course Builder or Content Area
* Create and edit HTML pages in Folio
* Create QuickLinks, insert photos, emojis, audio/video components.
* Add participants to the Classlist.
* Copy Content into course.
* Activate Course content.
* Manage Dates Tool
* Badging & Certificates Program
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 10:00am to 12:00pm
Cone Hall 2027