This is a past event.
Fall Family Weekend
About Fall Family Weekend
- Fall Family Weekend is open to families of any current Georgia Southern student on any of our three campuses. The event is not limited to families from our Statesboro campus.
- Members of the Parent & Family Association (PFA) receive a $5 discount on packages.
- Refunds: No refunds will be issued. If you are unable to attend the event, your Family Weekend items can be picked up by your student the week after the event.
- We ask that packages be purchased for children age 8 and older. Unfortunately, we do not offer youth t-shirt sizes.
- Every effort will be made to hold events rain or shine. Some events may be canceled in the event of severe weather.
What’s Included in the Family Weekend Package?
- Fall Family Weekend T-Shirt
- Access to our Family Weekend Silent Auction, Friday evening Block Party and Family Pre-Game Tailgate on Saturday
- Additional Fall Family Weekend Branded Items to be determined.
- PFA Members: Access to Annual Membership Meeting & PFA Branded Gift
- Other items will be added as the schedule and details are finalized
- Tickets to the football game against Coastal Carolina will be sold separately and are not included in the purchase of a Family Weekend package. These tickets will go on sale on August 15. Those purchasing a Fall Family Weekend package will receive a link to purchase football tickets once they go on sale. Parking at the RAC, where the tailgate is located is paid gameday parking. Families may purchase a RAC parking pass with their tickets once available. FREE parking is available at the Russell Student Union. Gameday shuttles are provided to both the Family Weekend Tailgate and Paulson Stadium. Current Georgia Southern students receive free admission to the game within the student section. If families want their students to sit with them in the Family Weekend ticket block, a ticket will need to be purchased for them.
Friday, September 29 at 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Statesboro Campus Various Locations