Beginning Dog Obedience Training
Learn to train your dog using positive reinforcement techniques. Various commands (sit, down, come, walk nicely on a leash) are taught and numerous other dog topics are covered, such as house training, chewing and problem behaviors will be discussed. This course is enjoyable for both the pet owners and the dogs!
Additional information: The class will ready dogs to take the Canine Good Citizen test (and it may be offered if the desire exists) a prerequisite for many Therapy Dog certifications.
- Dogs must be 14 weeks old or older.
- Dogs need a leash and a collar with a buckle.
- Dog’s owner must bring vaccination records to the first night of class.
- All dogs six (6) months or older must have had a rabies shot.
- Please arrive early on the first night of class for check-in.
- A waiver of liability must be filled out by all participants
Monday, April 8 at 6:00pm to 7:00pm
MC Anderson Pavilion