Basic Computer Skills & Avoiding Internet Scams (50+)
Stay connected with family and friends online by learning basic computer skills! Along with some common terms and keyboard commands, you’ll learn a whole host of other vital skills. The Registration deadline is February 18.
This introductory class will teach you how to:
- get connected to the Internet
- avoid becoming a victim of online fraud and scams
- login to, send and receive your emails
- save, retrieve, delete, download, copy, search and rename files
- understand browsers and protect yourself from ransomware
- install virus protection and so much more!
Friday, March 6, 2020 at 9:00am to 11:00am
Armstrong Center (Armstrong Campus)
13040 Abercorn Street, Savannah, Ga. 31419