Georgia International Conference on Information Literacy
The mission of the Georgia International Conference on Information Literacy is to provide the opportunity to share research and best methods related to teaching, learning, and assessing essential lifelong learning skills:
- How to determine the extent of information needed in a given situation.
- How to access the needed information effectively and efficiently.
- How to evaluate information and its sources critically.
- How to incorporate selected information into one’s knowledge base.
- How to use information effectively to accomplish a specific purpose.
- How to understanding the economic, legal, ethical, and social issues surrounding the use of information.
Friday, September 15
Coastal Georgia Center, Savannah, GA